Wednesday, May 11, 2011

6 years of LOVE

Few months ago
someone told me these
"Don't spend too many time to fall in love with an 'un-worth' person
believe it or not?? If you spent 6 years to love a person
you might need to wasted double of the time to forget the person"

erm
"believe it or not??"
i'm experiencing this "step" of LOVE currently
Of course I hope that the above statement will not be true
I don't really feel like wanna waste another 12 years because of him

It's marvelous
don't know how to define this "process"
It's not nice and fun at all
It's hurting me
in long term

I really wonder
Why and How I made myself
to fall in love with this cold-blooded guy
6 years long??? Am I crazy?? (I think so ==)



I know that I need time
to let down all the weird feeling (so call love ==)

I mentioned again
all I need is just time
but not another guys

so == stop convincing me to find someone to be a boyfriend
he's not worth for me to hurt other guys

don't feel like wanna be with anyone
before I really let down "him"

wish that I will not be a 老姑婆 at last ==



鬼说: “21 世纪少年最高生存原则 - 爱是/不自夸/不张狂/不做害羞的事”

1 comments:

Unknown said...

agree with u...same feeling with u..TIME is what u need..i think i already let him go...is your turn..we will find one that really treat us very good,but now not the right time ^^ good luck

Post a Comment